Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wedded Bliss.

I am on a plane to New York City! as you read this post to watch a long time friend walk down the aisle to wedded bliss. I wanted to share a few tutorials I dedicated to the big event that I posted on my blog, How to Reuse it Creatively.

The first is a super easy Wedding Hairpin. If you have a blouse, button, thread and a bobby pin, you can make one too! Grab the full tutorial HERE.



The second is a funky, fantastic playing card boutonniere. If you believe life is in the details and want yours to stand out, try out this tutorial for a creative and one of a kind boutonniere. CLICK HERE to make your own.



What are your favorite upcycled and creative REuse wedding ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: