Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Treat yourself right.

I need a break. I am tired of my routine of do this, then do that and whatever. I am so excited to get to go on vacation next week! I can't wait. Since I seem to mentally be on vacation today, even though I won't be there physically until next week, I thought I would treat myself to a spa day. Here are a few homemade recipes for face masks, hair treatments, lotions, bubble bath, hand care, etc.

Take a break and have fun!

Handmade Hand Lotion



Homemade Bath Bubbles
Natural Mom’s Blog provides several different recipes for homemade bubble bath that will help you relax and forget that you have a million things to do.

Homemade Hairspray



Savvy Homemade gives a super quick and easy way to turn vodka and lemons into hairspray for your next night out on the town!



Homemade Hair Mask



If you get dry hair like me, try this easy hair mask once a month to bring back some luster!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these recipes! I love making my own diy bath and body products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post! My best friend and I both have eczema, and I forwarded her the post specifically about the handmade lotion ... next time I visit her, we're definitely trying it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the post inspired a few of you! I love the idea of making my own hand lotion. Haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: