Sunday, June 5, 2011

Craft Fairs Galore Part 3

Hello all! Firstly, let me apologize for my delinquency in this posting, as it's supposed to go up on the blog the first of every month. I was on the road until the 2nd and thought I'd be able to make the time for this posting. . . and, well, we all know how time gets away from a person.

Now that that 's out of the way, on to the good stuff! As far as the craft season goes, summer is here! Which means there are WAY to many fairs and such going on to enumerate them all here. . . Starting with: Art Murmur/First Friday at the 25th Street Collective. This is the space that some of us members came together at in May to sell our wares. Hiroko (the head of the collective) would love to have more of us there in the future. From here on out tho, please contact her directly to inquire about vendor space. The table fee is $50 + 10% of what you make that evening.

Other fairs to consider:
1. The Oakland Art and Soul Festival. They have a new application process on their website and it looks like you don't see how much it costs until you register. Since I'm not doing this one this year, I'm not sure how much it costs. . . It is a 10 by 10 booth tho.
2. Indie Mart is up and rarin' to go. The first one is in July and I do think there are still spaces available. As I mentioned in the last craft fair post, there are 3 different price points, depending on how much space you need.
3. The Rockridge Out and About Fair had been scheduled as well. Slated for October 9th, it's a bit later this year than last year. The deadline to apply is September 15th, so that gives you some time to think about it. I, personally, so very well at this one. It's $125 for a 10 by 20 booth space.
4. Fourth of July at Jack London Square - I've heard this is a good one. And as I type this I realize I have completely misplaced my info on this one. . .
5. Capsule - this one is on September 18th, Octavia and Hayes Streets in San Francisco.

I'll wrap it up there for now. As always, feel free to contact me with questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: