Thursday, July 28, 2011

A little humor goes a long way

My car was stolen out of my driveway sometime during the middle of Tuesday and Wednesday night. Needless to say, I was feeling uninspired when the time came to write this post. I thought that since "laughter is always the best medicine" I would give it a shot and try to lighten my mood up a bit.

It was only a car, but it had become full of memories as I have owned it for 15 years. As an homage to the good times and trips we shared, I thought I would share some of my favorite Car Art randomly found on the Internet.




Dirty Car Art by Scott Wade


This car is completely covered using a sharpie. (I cannot find who the artist is, if you know please tell me so I may give them due credit. Source for image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vodcars/)


Cadillac Ranch. Still on my list of places to go.


Artist Sara Watson spray painted a car to perfectly match a parking lot.

There are a great deal more slendid works of car art out there. I would love to know if you have any favorites. Share your links below.

Happy Creating!
Lauren
upcycled unlimited

1 comment:

  1. That invisible car is amazing.

    I hope yours shows up soon...

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: