Thursday, July 7, 2011

You inspire me.

I love when I get feedback about my work, whether it be negative or positive. I thought I would share a bit of my own opinion with you all in regards to some of our lovely teammates work. Just a few words to let you know that I love your work and what I find inspiring about it.

shop: marmar

I love the playful nature and the sweetness of this. It also reminds my of my pups, Neko, so that doesn't hurt.


shop: metalight

In case you haven't noticed, I am a big fan of creative reuse. I love the idea of turning an old sad blender into an amazing lamp! How awesome is that? It's fun and unique. It reminds me that the possibilities are almost endless when it comes to reusing.


shop: elisemahan

I can't really pinpoint what it is about this piece that draws me in, but it is certainly eye catching. I love the shape and I feel like it gives me a place to breath. It's relaxing and such a great use of mixed media.


shop: goldegg

I love the imagination of this work. Just the idea of peeking through a keyhole to find this world! Who wouldn't love to travel there. Orange is such a brave color to use and it makes perfect sense.

Thanks everyone for all that you do.

Happy Creating!
Lauren
upcycled unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: