Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zen and the art of Inspiration.


I am a fan of ZenHabits and read it often. I ran across 30 incredible places to turn when you need inspiration the other day and wanted to share a few of my favorite "places" with you from that article. For fun, I am pairing it with a few works I found that inspire me (all EBAC team members).



ohmay

Pull out an Ansel Adams or Walker Evans book. Instant inspiration!


Aaron Fung

The ocean.


s0methingborrowed

I go outside and walk, breathe deep, notice all colors, sounds, smells and think of what I’m grateful for.



Books: library, store, my bookshelf. Grab a latte and cruise Barnes & Noble.

Happy Creating!

-Lauren
upcycledunlimited

1 comment:

  1. I am a little behind in my blog reading! Thank you so so so much for including my owl journal in this awesome inspiration list! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: