Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello and welcome to Thursday.

Hi Everyone! I'm Lauren from Upcycled Unlimited and I will be the regular blogger for Thursdays. I plan to post awesome craft tutorials I find while gallivanting around the Internet or design and make myself, inspiration I find from you, my amazing team mates, and creative reuse ideas to keep us all healthy, happy and eco-conscious!

I would be happy to accept submissions for craft tutorials, creative reuse ideas, and any inspiration you would like to share. If you have any send them to upcycledunlimited [at!] gmail [dot!] com and I will post them with much thanks!

For today, I will share a video of Ken Robinson that I have watched several times and share with anyone and everyone that is willing to listen and watch. It helps me when I need a boost. His passion is amazing and his way with words is remarkable.



I'm excited for this new endeavor and really happy to a part of this team.

Until next week, Happy Creating!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback, or suggestions? Let us know here: